How to update WordPress Core, Themes and Plugins?
- To maintain WordPress healthy, to reduce security risk, to reduce hacking, to reduce malware injection, WordPress website owners shall regularly keep WordPress core, themes and its plugins up-to-dated.
- Backup website files and database
- Goto WordPress Administrative Panel
- Under Dashboard, goto Updates
- Proceed the update
- Good Luck
For best assurance, always backup your website files and databases first before any updates
(for cPanel control panel, goto https://www.xxx.com:2083, goto Backup, Download your home directory backup, and your database backup, or ask your web hosting provider how to backup/download your website files and databases)
9. Done. Test your website. Good luck.
RecoverWP.com is managed by web hosting professionals, who have been working on web hosting, WordPress website, security and vulnerabilities area since 2003.