Free Website Malware ScanningFull, in-depth website scanner for virus, Trojan, spyware, and malware.
We provide a free automatic website malware scanning.
It can help identifiying whether your website is infected with malware or not.
For full website scanning, you need to provide FTP login information.
The FTP information will be sent via HTTPS encrypted connection.
Apart from web based scanning, FTP based scanning can discover hidden files, e.g. jdhgreh.php , wp-fileman.php, etc.
It can provide a more detailed information.
We will use your FTP information to
- download files from your hosting account , and
- scan for malware, malicious software, and
After scanning, system will email a report to you automatically.
- This free automatic scanning service is provided on “AS IS AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- 100% detection rate does not exist. We are not responsible for detecting or not detecting malicious code on your website or any other files. If you like to have a completed WordPress hack recovery, please check it at our Malware Removal Service
- The FTP password information will be immediately deleted after malware scanning.
- The downloaded files will be automatically deleted within 3 days after scanning.
- We recommended you to change your FTP password after scanning (when you receive the email information)
RecoverWP.com is managed by web hosting professionals, who have been working on web hosting, WordPress website, security and vulnerabilities area since 2003.