- We download your hacked WordPress files (website files and export database backup) to our patching server
- We retrieve your WordPress versions, list your plugins and themes installed
- We install a blank-new WordPress in separate server side-by-side, install the theme and plugins you have
(note: it’d better to keep the same version with the existing one for later smooth update/upgrade)
- We export the data (database, files, e.g. gif, jpg, png) in your existing WordPress, and import it into the new WordPress.
- We run anti-virus scanners, malware scanner against the new website files and database
- We run update on WordPress core, themes, and plugins
- We reset the keys inside wp-config.php, admin password
- We upload the cleansed files (and database) back to your hosting server (and update wp-config.php).
- (If necessary) We, on behalf of you, request Google to remove the website back-listed status
- It’d better to change current hosting FTP password, database password for enhanced security